Our premium DuraTurf™ mats are incredibly durable and spike resistant. Made in the USA to the very highest standards, these mats are perfect for use in your BCI batting cage.
DuraTurf™ mats are made with monofilament polypropylene yarn. Designed to withstand steel spikes with baseball players in mind. The monofilament yarn gives the following advantages:
Portable Softball Pitching Mat - Jennie Finch Powerline
Perfect training tool for softball pitchers of all ages, the Jennie Finch softball mat is designed with a 6" barrier of white turf on both sides of the pitcher's rubber. Mat includes extra space behind pitching rubber to help the softball pitcher maintain a consistent surface and an inlaid white line to aid in more precise softball pitcher's training.
- Softball mat has a no-slip backing, guaranteed not to move on gym floors.
- Finch mats include a inlaid white line to aid in more precise softball pitcher's training.
- Helps your softball pitchers comply with NCAA regulations
- Regulation pitching rubber will not detach from mat.
- Great softball pitcher's practice tool for any age players.
- Jennie Finch mat is designed with a 6" barrier of white turf on both sides of the pitcher's rubber.
- Mat includes extra space behind pitching rubber to help the softball pitcher maintain a consistent surface
- Healthy for players - Softball pitcher's always land on a consistent surface which reduces wear on the body.
- All Finch softball mats are easy to store
- Portable with included carrying case.
Item # MP2036 - Jennie Finch Softball Pitcher's Mat with PowerlineLearn more >
Jennie Finch Softball Powerline Mini-MatLearn more >
This Jennie Finch softball mat is an ultra portable, 3' x 2' turf pitching mat for softball pitching practice. Simple, yet effective, the unique powerline easily aligns with existing gym floor for precise training. Designed with a non-skid rubberized backing, the mat is a perfect softball pitcher's training tool for indoor practice in gyms. The small size make this Jennie Finch Softball mini softball mat the most portable and easiest to store on the market today.
- Softball mat has a special rubber back that keeps the mat from slipping on hard floor surfaces
- Inlaid turf design ensures the white line will not fade or chip like a painted line.
- Jennie Finch Mini Mat is designed for indoor use only.
- Helps softball pitchers comply with NCAA rule 2.19 to keep them from pitching outside the 24” pitching rubber.
- Pitching rubber is regulation softball play size.
- Mat is for players of all ages can benefit from practicing on Jennie Finch pitching mats.
Item # MP3009 Jennie Finch Softball Pitcher's Mini-Mat w/Powerline
The Jennie Finch Pitching Lane Pro Softball Mat
This innovative softball training mat is a perfect learning tool for softball pitchers of any age - youth, high school and college level. Our Jennie Finch custom mat design includes the unique "Powerline", which keeps your player's softball pitching motion as consistent as possible on every pitch. The mat is manufactured with a slide proof backing that insures no mat slipping on any surface. A softball pitching rubber and mat carrying case are also included.
- Allows softball pitchers to land on a consistent surface, reducing wear on the body.
- Inlaid turf ensures the turf will not fade or chip like paint.
- Helps pitchers comply with NCAA regulations (Rule 2.19) that restricts pitchers from pitching outside the 24” pitching rubber.
- Regulation pitching rubber is included which will not detach from mat.
- Players of all ages can benefit from practicing on Jennie Finch pitching mats.
- Designed for indoor use.
- 7.5" of space behind rubber to ensure the pitcher maintains the consistent surface when foot is behind the rubber.
- Designed with a special rubberized backing that is guaranteed not to slip on gym floors.
- This Jennie Finch Mat includes carrying case.
Item # MP3010 - Jennie Finch Softball Pitching Lane ProLearn more >
$1.20 to $3.10Cover one end or cover the entire floor. Our DuraTurf™ ground cover and mats are available in 25 oz. padded and 12-1/2 oz. un-padded versions. The padded version is spike resistant and can be used with cleats. Price is per square foot Learn more >