Standard Baseball Protective L-Screen and Net (Hammered Grey)
Shipping is calculated at checkout
Our standard baseball L-Screen has been around for many years. It has many tried-and-tested features in common with the Armadillo but has slightly smaller tubing and netting twine size.
- 7’x7′ Frame with vertical support for torsional strength.
- Heavy Duty 1.5″ O.D. galvanized steel tubing with locking snap-pin construction makes this model easy to assemble and to store in the off-season.
- The non-reflective hammered grey powder coat finish looks fantastic and protects against the elements.
- #36 Sock-style PE square-hung netting slips onto the frame like a pillowcase for easy installation.
- Arched frame legs mean better stability on uneven surfaces.
- Rubber endcaps for legs protect floors and turf.
- An optional wheel kit makes moving the unit easy.