Every BCI batting cage net is assembled using computerized sewing machines in our ISO9002 certified manufacturing facility. First the rope is woven in and out through the netting. Next, our machines tightly weave a thick cord around the rope perimeters in a positive locking pattern called Posi-Lock, that provides the strongest possible bind between the netting and the rope.
- Square-Hung Batting Cage Net
- Center rib line for additional suspension support
- Over flap door at one end for ease of entry
- Extended tails for ease of installation
- Full 5/16″ braided rope borders on all edges
- External UV protective Coating