#42 HDPE Batting Cage Net
This cage net has UV protection molded right into the fibers. Since polyethylene doesn’t absorb water, this is an excellent choice for outdoor applications.
- Heavy rope borders on top, bottom, and vertical corners
- One overlap door on the end
- Posi-Lock Stitching on all rope borders.
- Rib line down the center for extra suspension points
- 6′ tails each upper corner
- #42 Twine size
In the process of building the cage. Net looks pretty good. Will update once it is up.
Yes, there is one opening, an overflap door, at one end of the net.
The net would weigh 148 Lbs. You do not necessarily need 8-10 inches on the ground. I would recommend a minimum of 6 “ on the ground.
Does the netting have an opening for easy access?
How high do the pole need to be for the 12x12x70? Trying to figure out once it's hung how much should be on the ground