Armadillo Protective L-Screen & Wheel Kit Combo
Shipping is calculated at checkout
The Armadillo is the heaviest, and most durable baseball pitching screen we’ve ever sold. Many major league players personally use the Armadillo at their training facilities or their own homes! It incorporates the best features found on any available commercial-grade L-Screen.
- 7’x7′ L-Screen Frame with vertical support for torsional strength
- Heavy Duty 2″ O.D. galvanized steel tubing with bolt through construction
- The non-reflective black powder coat finish looks fantastic and provides superior protection against severe weather
- #60 Sock-Style PE square-hung netting slips onto the frame like a pillowcase for easy installation
- Arched frame legs mean better stability on uneven surfaces
- Two-piece pad kit and ties (included) protects the pitcher from injuries on the follow-through
- Optional wheel kit
- Rubber endcaps for legs protect floors and/or turf
The Net (Polyethylene)
Polyethylene doesn't absorb water, so it's usually a good choice for outdoor use. Usually, polyethylene doesn't hold up well to direct sunlight, but all of our PE nets incorporate UV inhibitors. This net is made like a pillowcase so it just slips over the top of the frame for easy installation.