#42 Nylon Square Hung Batting Cage Net
Every BCI batting cage net is assembled using computerized sewing machines in our ISO9002 certified manufacturing facility. First the rope is woven in and out through the netting. Next, our machines tightly weave a thick cord around the rope perimeters in a positive locking pattern called Posi-Lock, that provides the strongest possible bind between the netting and the rope.
- Square-Hung Batting Cage Net
- Center rib line for additional suspension support
- Over flap door at one end for ease of entry
- Extended tails for ease of installation
- Full 5/16″ braided rope borders on all edges
- External UV protective Coating
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Hi there...please give us a call so we can provide you with a quote" 800-463-6865.
I'm looking for a 16 ft high x 14 ft wide by 65 ft long. Can you provide me with a quote for nylon #30 and #36?
Delivered to Ellicott city, MD 21043
Net will hang from 3 steel ropes running along the 65 length, so I'll need a center line as well.
We can do that...we will email you something to chew on!
Need a 70'x12'x12' nylon UV treated with corner rings
We have those...give us a call at 800-463-6865. We can help!