Big Bubba Elite Batting Cage
Shipping is calculated at checkout
Players can take confident practice swings in this BIG BUBBA Elite Batting Cage, which keeps foul balls and missed pitches contained for player safety and easy cleanup. Dual observation platforms let coaches give direction and support to the batter while keeping them protected behind sturdy EHT netting. Foul balls are absorbed by ricochet padding and an extra baffle net, minimizing the chance of balls bouncing back toward a player. Portability and storage are made easy by the pneumatic tires and lockable dolly lift system, which let you quickly set up and break down the cage for training sessions.
- Allows players to safely work on cold zones and develop their swing
- 2 in aluminum tubing and heavy-duty EHT netting resist wear and weather to maintain batting practice safety
- Dual observation platforms let coaches stand behind the batter and give direction
- Lockable dolly lift system and pneumatic tires roll easily on and off the field to make setting up BP easy
- 4 in thick black thud pad absorbs impacts from passed or missed pitches
- dual coaches observation platforms
- 8.5inW x 18inH pneumatic tires
- Premium ricochet padding for most frame work
- Heavy duty 3.5mm weather-treated EHT netting w/extra 10' x 10' baffle net
- Nylon reinforced 18oz. vinyl skirt
- Black thud pad w/grommets (68inW x 52inH x 4inD pad size)
- Lockable dolly lift system for easy portability
- Unit is constructed of 2in heavy-wall aluminum tubing
- Collapses to 20'W x 13.5'D x 5.5'H.
- Interior cage dimensions: 18'W x 22'D x 12'H
- Shipping Weight: 555 lbs
- Activity: Baseball
- Foldable Design: Yes
- Material: Aluminum, Nylon, Vinyl
- Product Height : 5.5 ft.
- Product Length: 13.5 ft.
- Product Weight: 555 lb.
- Product Width: 20 ft.
- Wheeled: Yes