Big League Field Drag
Shipping is calculated at checkout
This field drag will condition a 6′ wide path on one pass. Designed to break up dirt or cinders on the baseball field or track. With sharpened and hardened steel cutting teeth down, it tears up the dirt. With angle iron down, it levels the playing surface.
Features 46 4-1/2" teeth, staggered with 3" gaps and can be easily replaced when worn. A heavy-duty chain trails the unit to break up dirt clumps. Capable of holding up to 3 cement building blocks (not included) for additional weight when necessary. Designed to be pulled behind a tractor.
- 46 durable steel teeth are spaced out at 3 in. intervals for smooth, even leveling performance
- 6 ft. width efficiently clears the playing surface for baseball players and runners
- Angle iron down helps to keep the field in prime condition
- Heavy-duty pull chain easily disintegrates dirt clumps and cinders to create a clear path
- Hot-dipped galvanized steel frame withstands heavy-duty dragging and tearing
- Color: Silver
- Color Family: Gray
- Material: Steel
- Product Weight: 88 lb.
- Product Width: 6 ft.