The Armadillo Baseball L-Screen
The Armadillo is the heaviest, and most durable baseball pitching screen we’ve ever sold. Many major league players personally use the Armadillo at their training facilities or their own homes! It incorporates the best features found on any available commercial-grade L-Screen.
- 7’x7′ L-Screen Frame with vertical support for torsional strength
- Heavy Duty 2″ O.D. steel tubing and new snap-pin construction.
- Non-reflective black powdercoat finish looks fantastic and provides superior protection against severe weather.
- #60 Sock-Style PE square-hung netting slips onto the frame like a pillowcase for easy installation.
- Arched frame legs mean better stability on uneven surfaces.
- Two-piece pad kit and ties (included) protects the pitcher from injuries on follow-through.
- Optional wheel kit
- Rubber endcaps for legs protect floors and/or turf.
Watch this video to learn more about the Armadillo Baseball protective L-Screen features and setup.
The Net (Polyethylene)
Polyethylene doesn't absorb water, so it's usually a good choice for outdoor use. Usually, polyethylene doesn't hold up well to direct sunlight, but all of our PE nets incorporate UV inhibitors. This net is made like a pillow case so it just slips over the top of the frame for easy installation.