Bata Pitching Machine Warranty
BATA Pitching Machine Limited 10 Year Warranty
Bata Pitching Machines are one of the highest quality machines in the United States. Our machines are not just “assembled” in the USA but completely fabricated and built right here in the USA. – including all steel, wheels, motors, powder coating and electronics. Because of this, we offer the industry’s longest and most comprehensive 10-year limited warranty.
In the event of a failure during the first 2 years following purchase, simply ship the defective part to our factory in Everson, WA. We’ll then replace the defective part(s) and ship it back to you at our expense. We will then walk you through the process of replacing any parts.
If a failure happens after the 2nd year through the 10th year parts are still covered but you’ll be required to pay shipping and a handling fee. This cost is generally between $40 and $100 depending on what part is shipped and where you are located for return shipping.
Warranty Cards included with purchase must be completely filled out and returned to honor the warranty. Please note that warranty is not transferable upon the sale or gift of your machine to another party.
- We exclude abuse. If the machine is damaged from an accident or misuse it won’t be covered under this warranty. We will, however, do everything we can to help repair but it will be at your expense.
- Shipping coverages are only for the continental U.S. Overseas or cross-border shipping expenses will need to be paid by you. We will replace your parts within the warranty with shipping at your expense.
- This warranty excludes normal wear on the wheels. While our wheels are the best on the market, they will wear down over time. Please note that standard baseballs and softballs will wear wheel tread faster due to the raised seams on the ball.
We take great pride in our Bata line of pitching machines. We believe you’ll be very happy with the functionality and durability of these machines. Treated properly, these machines will last for many years. Feel free to reach out to us if we can help you in any way.
Mound Yeti Pitching Machine Warranty
Mound Yeti Pitching Machine Limited 2 Year Warranty
Every MOUND YETI is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of two years from the date of original purchase. Additional 2 and 3 year extended warranties are sold separately (within 90 days of pitching machine purchase date).
Should any problem develop during this two-year period, the parts may be returned to the factory, freight prepaid by BCI for replacement.
If a part of the machine is deemed to be defective, it will be replaced. If the defect occurs within the first year, the part will be replaced free of charge. If the defect occurs after the first year, the defective part will be replaced, and the value will be prorated.
If inspection shows that the necessary repairs are due to damage rather than defect, replacement parts and labor are not covered under the warranty, and standard labor and replacement cost will be charged to the customer, as well as return freight costs. It is our standard policy to require that the defective part be returned before a replacement is issued under warranty.
- Repairs or alternations have been made or attempted by others without authorization
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear
- The product has been abused, misused, or improperly maintained
- Non-Commercial products that have been used in institutional or commercial
- The product no longer belongs to the original purchaser
BCI reserves the right to authorize warranty service or repairs to be done by others. Authorization must be obtained from BCI before any repairs are made or attempted by anyone other than BCI.
Mound Yeti products that are not labeled as "Commercial Grade" are not intended for commercial or institutional use and therefore any damages or failures that occur in these environments will not be covered.
Register Your Warranty
Bata 10 Year Warranty
Mound Yeti 2 Year Warranty
File a Claim
Having trouble with a product? Fill out the form below and one of our representatives will contact you regarding your warranty claim.